Monday 20 May 2013

MAA-JESTIC




‘I am writing a Tribute to Mom in association with Parentous.com

Truly said that as God could not be everywhere He created mothers and that one does not cease to be a child till he/she has a mother to turn to! Mother, who calms when our mind is ruffled, soothes when we are in trouble, prays for us when our hearts are wounded and loves unconditionally even when all have deserted! That and much more is the innate essence of a mother.  Mother, who loves us even before we are born and the only time she laughs while we cry, is at our birth. Mom, who walks into our heart and life just as others prepare to exit and stands rock-solid by us through the troughs and crests of life, believing in us even as we start to lose faith in ourselves!  Mother is the infinite epitome of goodness and devotion who makes us feel secure, rooted and complete. She keeps us rooted even while giving us wings to fly and conquer the world.
My mom just like any other is selfless in her love for me, making me feel secure in the warm cocoon of her love. She has always placed my needs above her, given me unstinted support in my every pursuit. I feel like God’s chosen one to be blessed with a mother like her. She has nurtured the sapling of my love like only a mother can to allow it to flower and flourish.  Her love is like the silvery moonbeams scattering their pearly drops on my life. I have experienced an eternity of love in her every look, gesture and caress. Mom is my anchor in the turbulent seas of life as she has always thought twice, once for me and again for me. 
My mom is one of a kind. She knows all that’s in and on my mind as if she has telepathy of the strongest and strangest order with me. Pizzas and burgers are a common passion, and mom packs a punch in every moment as it were. Oh, but that does not in any way mean she digresses from doing what all mothers are adept at: giving me a piece of her mind more now than then. Mom is the warm sunshine flooding my life with untold happiness, joy and ecstasy.  She is the salve to my injured soul even today when I am a mother myself. Her tender soothing touch of love heals my deepest wounds and her cheerful ever-smiling face for me is like God to behold.  With eyes overflowing with love for me, her heart weeps when in pain I be. Mom’s very countenance is a transparent reflection of the affection she has for me. She’s my warm shoulder in the cold world.

  
जहां का बदलता रंग-रूप देखा
दुनिया के चमन का हर फूल देखा
पर तेरे प्यार की खुशबू पाई कहीं
माँ तुझसा गुलाब खिला कहीं.
तेरी साधना से मुझें मंजिलें मिलीं
तेरी तपस्या से खुशियाँ
तेरी मुस्कान सबसे न्यारी
माँ तुझपर जीवन बलिहारी.
तेरे प्यार की अनोखी कहानी
तेरी ममता अमर, ये जहां फानी
खुदा से दुआ मांगे ये मन
तेरी जीवन शमा हो कभी कम.
माँ तुम हो प्यार की पहचान
तुम में बसे मेरी जान
चलती तेरी साँसों से दिल की धड़कन
जीवन सर्वस्व माँ तुझपर अर्पण.

No comments:

Post a Comment